It has been quite some time since I uploaded a list of my favorite songs. Fall is a season which doesn’t really make an appearance in India but everything I have seen in popular culture seems beautiful beyond words. So here is my fall playlist which might or might not be about fall. 😛
- A Lonely September: For those days when you are alone and restless. When I was younger I tried so hard to learn the chords for this song on a guitar without any success. 😛
- We Don’t Talk Anymore: I am so addicted to this song. Not a day goes by when I don’t listen to this song at least five times. The video is amazing as well. There is so much happening, you have to watch it twice to see what all is really happening.
- Faded (Not the Alan Walker one) – Have been listening to this song ever since the last three weeks surprisingly turned into an endless stream of club hopping and party sessions.
- Nashe Si Chaddh Gayi: Not so much of a fan of Arijit Singh, but there are some good EDM beats coming out of Bollywood recently and also, the video of course is pretty great. So here it goes.
- Cool Girl: Another one from the club hopping scenes. Tove Lo is at it again! 🙂
- Kids: Gems like these are what make me fall in love with One Republic again and again, ever since I began listening to their first album!
- Brothers in Arms: Once in the morning in office and you’re set for the day, from one of my favorite movies of all time. Is there a second part coming or not?
- Take Me There: EDM from our own shores, Nucleya kills it again. Having attended it live, I feel a little too attached to this band. Fun fact: the featuring artist and I were college mates. Pretty epic I must say.