So, I am bored and here’s a collection of whatsapp statuses of random people (in my contacts, don’t know how ethical is that 😛 ) and some of my old ones as well. You won’t believe how much time I waste going through these and thinking about what to put next. Earlier it used to be a form of connection between me and a friend who used it to convey messages when we weren’t talking. Ah, good old memories. Now it’s just another blank space to fill.
- “Conversations are best after 3am. The heavier the eyelids, the sincerer the words and the silence is not awkward, it’s shared.”
- “Gotta get me some golden earth and blue skies.”
- “Eat.. Sleep.. Regret.. Repeat.”
- “What you seek is seeking you.”
- “To unpathed waters and undreamed shores.”
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?
- “Till the full stop doesn’t come, the sentence is incomplete.”
- “I couldn’t feel, so I tried to touch.”
- “Where your scent is a mist, there is my home, it is not this.” – from a song.
- Khali raahein, hum aankhei moondei jaayei, pahuche kahin toh bewajah.” – another one from a song.
- “Turn me back into the pet I was when we met” – this one as well.
- “Undress your soul.” – title of a song.
- “Open your hands if you want to be held – Rumi”
- “Have bag, will travel.” – a blog’s name, I forget who’s, sorry owner.
- “We can be alone, together.” – from some movie.
- “Waking life is a dream controlled.” – do not remember the origin.
- “Beaches, mountains and everything in between.” – written by self
- “Let me bathe my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow” – Gibran