I finally got the time to listen to some music after a long long time since I was relatively free because of my injured toe. So here is the list of the songs I am trippin’ on this week! Yaay! *drumroll*
- How Deep is Your Love? by Calvin Harris & Disciples – The protagonist is soooo hot! The comments on the official video are hilarious but I think the excessive hair touching makes sense. Go see the video to figure.
- Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon – Such an adorable video, I was smiling all the while!
- Beautiful Boyz by CocoRosie – One of my favourite genres. I accidentally came across it in the suggestions and it’s really relaxing.
- Omen by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith – Another one that made it to my favourites after being addicted to Latch, also one of the background dancers looks like my classmate.
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson – Who cannot love this song. It is so Michael Jackson-ish. Why is Mark Ronson even there?
- Here by Alessia Cara – Because the lyrics go like:
“I’m sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I’m not listenin’ or I’m indifferent
Truly, I ain’t got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don’t even care about my well-being
I don’t dance, don’t ask, I don’t need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party
I’ll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who’s hollering I can hardly hear…”
- Outside by Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding – After their last collaboration, this isn’t that good but if the comparison is left aside, it is worth listening!