I have to say this. She is the BEST stand-up comedian ever!
Not only is she funny, she is subtle, she is not offensive and she doesn’t thrive on the stereotypical jokes on racism, sexism and all the other -isms that you MUST not joke about. Like seriously, humour is about so much more than stereotypes.
Here are some of her quotes and my thoughts:
- So I was watching this show and the beginning itself just blew me away. Porn from a girl’s perspective. Thankyou Amy! I am just so glad that someone is getting the word across about feminism in a way that is so accessible and fun.
- “That’s how you drink when you’re younger – like a homeless person… some people still do it… you pee behind dumpsters: (So relatable) 😀
- “She is just there faking herself, because that’s what you do when you start dating someone… you’re this projection of yourself… Let me just sweep this crazy under the rug for a few months, you don’t need to see it yet” (Can it get any more real?)
- “We have all just been a little raped… It’s because men in their 20s are legally retarded” xD (Nice move, hard-hitting yet subtle)
- Turning morning after pills into night before because you know you are giving out signals. (Note sarcastic tone)
- How much women hate cum. Yes, you heard it. Man I can’t get over this woman!
- “Fake orgasms are our [a woman’s] sweet way of saying ‘wrap it up!'” Hahaha!
- Bedroom chronicles: “My style is like to . . . . . lay there.” 😀
- Comparing a huge dick to a unicorn? FTW.
Please please go watch this. I guarantee you, you will love it!